The combined industry experience of the Exact team exceeds 50 years - Collectively we have done, and seen, a lot. One thing our experience underlines is that training is an essential priority in the security industry. To deliver the safest environment possible, every security operator and every security management team needs to be continually learning new techniques.
Exact Security provides security training solutions in a wide variety of disciplines, from threat profiling through to crowd control techniques. Our standard courses are:
- Verbal De-escalation Training
- Conflict Resolution
- Security Awareness
- Tailored Venue Specific Training Programs
- Development of Security Culture Training
- Ongoing Training Programs
- Tailored Management Training
- Leadership Training
- Crisis Management
- Team Building
- How to Work Effectively in Small Teams
Call Exact Security today and speak with our professionals about your training needs.
Exact Security is very particular about the training of its own teams and we are making our training programs and expertise available to clients.
Our training programs primarily focus on 3 main disciplines:
- Conflict Resolution
- Customer Service
Through our partners, Barringtons, we also have access to RSA, RCG, First Aid as well as a number of other vocational courses
We tailor specific training solutions to meet your needs.
We will always ensure that our training content and delivery methods complement your existing development programs and operational guidelines.
All our training materials are prepared by the holder of a Diploma in Training & Assessment Systems as well as Cert IV in Training and Assessment.
Leadership & Advanced Conflict Resolution
This comprehensive program has received exceptional feedback from venues and from participants. It aims to install a higher level of leadership and security consciousness in the culture of establishments.
This program is highly recommended.
Specific Training Areas
- Assertive Communication Skills (Body Language, Active Listening Skills, Cultural Awareness)
- Verbal De-Escalation Techniques / Dealing with Aggression.
- Conflict Resolution - Stages and Signs of Conflict.
- The use of force continuum and the "one plus one" theory.
- Approved and Practical Restraint and Removal Techniques, including Responses to Grabs & Holds.
- Advanced Report Writing and Documentation.
- Security & Hospitality staff Professionalism - Conduct, Courtesy, Attentiveness, Patience, Tact, Discretion, Impartiality etc.
- Lawful conduct and adherence to all relevant legislation, in-house code of conduct and associated Policies and Procedures.
- Customer Service Skills in the Security & hospitality Industry.
- Staff Presentation and the Importance of First Impressions.
- Effective use of CCTV & Audio Recording during restraint/removals.
- Effective Handling of VIP Customers.
- Working Effectively in a Security & Hospitality Team.
- Consistency in Courtesy.
- Removal Handovers / Maturity in Approach.
- Maintaining Effective Relations with Regulators.
- Effective Security for Gaming Areas "Unobtrusive".
- Complacency in Security and Customer Services and the "Friendly not Familiar" approach.
Friendly not Familiar
Start the discussion today!